The park is a gateway to some of the most spectacular countryside in Britain, with the beautiful Cranborne Chase, historic New Forest, and Hardy Country all on its doorstep.
It's centred around Tudor Rose House, a five-bedroomed 16th century Grade II listed building once owned by King Henry VIII and listed in the Doomsday Book.
- Historical Grade II listed house sleeps up to 10 people
- Touring and camping serviced pitches
- All pitches include electric hook-up
- Full size and junior size tennis court
- BMX track
- Football field
- Playground areas
- Free park wide Wi-Fi suitable for light browsing
- Heated outdoor pool in summer (opening times vary)
- See more Hide