Holidays in Dorset are full of magic, history and charm. Blue flag beaches, traditional seaside fun at Bournemouth and unspoilt country parks abundant in nature await you. Here at Shorefield Holidays, our five Dorset holiday parks are set in some of the most idyllic settings for exploring this stunning region.
If all-out family fun is what you seek on your next Dorset holiday, Oakdene Forest Park features a range of fantastic on-site facilities to keep everyone entertained.
Or perhaps your idea of a perfect retreat is somewhere quiet, away from the hustle and bustle of everything. If so, Swanage Coastal Park is the perfect choice, where you can relax whilst admiring the stunning coastal views from your holiday accommodation.
If you dream of getting away in your tourer or for a relaxing camping trip under canvas? With camping pitches alongside a traditional setting and countryside views from the park, Wilksworth Caravan Park, near Wimborne, makes the ideal choice.
With plenty to discover right on your doorstep and a fantastic choice of local attractions to keep you entertained, Dorset makes the perfect place for an amazing holiday.Read more Hide
- Self-catering caravans and lodges in Dorset
- Wide open beaches of Bournemouth and the Jurassic Coast
- Hot tub holidays in Dorset
- Camping and touring in Wimborne
- Dorset holiday parks to suit the whole family
- Unrivalled scenery and local walking routes
- Range of pet-friendly accommodation
- Five holiday parks in Dorset: Forest Edge, Oakdene, Merley, Wilksworth and Swanage
- See more Hide