Our background: Spanning three generations, here at Shorefield Holidays we are extremely proud to be a family-run enterprise on the UK's South Coast. With eight holiday parks located across Hampshire and Dorset, each with their own USPs and appealing to varying markets and demographics, we are a growing, forward-thinking business that is committed to ethical and sustainable business practices.
The Shorefield Holidays story began on 4th July 1958 by the late Dr Robert Pollock, when he was unable to find a touring pitch for the family’s annual holiday, he purchased a small caravan park next to a worked-out gravel pit at Milford on Sea and so we were born.
Whether you are looking for a family holiday, romantic short break, luxury retreat or even a spa break, we have all the essential elements to create the perfect holiday in one of the UK’s most popular holiday destinations. We are proud to continually invest in our parks with a focus on exploring and adopting innovative practices and sustainability across the company.
Press and media enquiries: Need to get in touch? From marketing opportunities to media and PR enquiries, you can reach the Shorefield Holidays press team via email at email@example.com
Non-press and media enquiries: If you are not making a press enquiry, please check our Contact Us page for a guide to where to direct any general enquiries.
- Journalist requests to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Eight family-owned holiday parks in Dorset and the New Forest
- Incredible treehouse accommodation coming in spring 2021!
- Four spacious luxury self-catering houses in Milford on Sea and Wimborne
- Two touring and camping parks
- Luxury static caravan and lodge holiday home ownership available at six parks
- Health and fitness clubs at Oakdene and Shorefield
- ...and so much more
- See more Hide