We are focused on improving our energy efficiency, managing our wastage responsibly and reducing our carbon footprint.
We look to minimise our environmental impact wherever we can and are committed to minimising waste, implementing good environmental practices and looking to prevent unnecessary pollution.
We're committed to conducting our activities and operations in line with current legislation and best environmental practice, seeking continual improvement and innovation within all our business activities. We've replaced a range of our company vehicles with electric versions, rather than diesel, as well as having received recognition for our commitment to conservation. Just some of our environmental efforts include:
- 23% of all park waste is recycled
- Reduced plastic usage and plastic-free initiatives across our parks (yes, we've banned plastic straws!)
- Biomass boiler used to heat our indoor swimming pool
- Electric vehicles and charging points across our parks
- Speed restricted and tracked company vehicles
- GOLD accreditation in the David Bellamy Conservation Award Scheme
- Over 230 tonnes of glass recycled each year
- Commitment to delivering paperless offices
- Plus we organise local beach cleans