We will make every effort to resolve your issue immediately or in certain circumstances within 24 hours.
If we are not able to do this or you remain dissatisfied we will refer your complaint to our Customer Experience Team, or you may do this direct by contacting:
The Customer Experience Team
Shorefield Holidays Limited
Milford on Sea
Hampshire, SO41 0LH.
- We will acknowledge your complaint within 5 working days and your complaint will be investigated by our team.
- We will endeavour to resolve your complaint in as short a time as possible and in a fair and open manner.
- We aim to have resolved your complaint within two weeks and the Customer Experience Team will contact you with the result of the investigation, alongside any actions that we consider appropriate. Please bear in mind that our investigative process can take up to eight weeks. If we are unable to come to an agreeable resolution with you, after this time you may refer your complaint to:
Informal Conciliation Service:
We are a member of the BH&HPA (British Holiday and Home Parks Association) who offer an informal conciliation service. They can be contacted as follows:
- Online: www.ukparks.com/contact.asp
- Telephone: 01452 526911
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- In writing to: Chichester House, 6 Pullman Court, Great Western Road, Gloucester, GL1 3ND
Resolution through the Financial Services Ombudsman Service:
We are registered with the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA), our registration number is 688039. If the complaint relates to an area of business regulated by the FCA (we will advise our customers if this is the case) a complaint may be made to the Financial Services Ombudsmen (FSO), who can be contacted as follows:
- Online: www.financial-ombudsman.org.uk
- Telephone: 0800 023 4567
- Email: email@example.com
We will try to communicate clearly and effectively, however if you need additional assistance with any stage of this process please make this known to a member of staff.
We will treat you fairly, with courtesy and in a professional manner and we ask that our staff be treated in the same way.