Nestled on the edge of the Hurn and Avon Forest and unspoilt river meadows, the sandy beaches and shops of cosmopolitan Bournemouth, plus a host of great attractions are on your doorstep. In every direction, you can explore nature reserves and Forestry Commission land.
There are plenty of lovely walks and cycle trails leading straight off the park. After a long day exploring the Dorset coastline, you can then relax and enjoy the comfort of your holiday home from home.
Set in 55 quiet acres on the edge of the Hurn and Avon Forest in Dorset, this peaceful woodland park is within easy reach of the golden beaches and shops of Bournemouth as well as the rolling landscape of the ancient New Forest.Read more Hide
- Superb park facilities, including swimming pools & entertainment
- 11 month holiday season
- Forest access to woodland walks
- Pet friendly park
- Holiday homes starting from only £32,000
- Fully furnished holiday homes on landscaped plots
- Range of models to choose from
- Luxury lodges starting from £120,000
- Bespoke designs
- Go Active+ activities on park
- See more Hide