Shorefield Country Park is a rare find for those who love spending time in the great outdoors, discovering the 40 miles of stunning 'hidden' coastline, ancient forest landscapes and wild moors across the New Forest National Park.
Based in Milford-on-Sea, one of the last remaining seaside villages in Hampshire, there are spectacular views across to the Isle of Wight waiting to be discovered on walks along the cliff top.
Time here can be spent however you choose, whether you enjoy full-on family adventures in the countryside or relaxing at your home away from home in a tranquil parkland setting.
From couples to families and friends who want to escape to one of the most beautiful corners of Britain, owning a holiday home at Shorefield Country Park gives you all the time you need to enjoy life’s simplest pleasures.Read more Hide
- 11 month holiday home usage
- Stunning park setting
- Indoor & outdoor swimming pools
- Fully equipped gym & day spa
- Pet-friendly ownership park
- A stone's throw from scenic walks along Milford on Sea beach
- Bars and Restaurant
- Holiday homes starting from £44,995
- Luxury lodge holiday homes from £150,000
- See more Hide