Wilksworth Caravan Park
Cranborne Road, Wimborne, Dorset, BH21 4HW
Situated in the heart of the Dorset countryside with beautiful surrounding views, just one mile north of the historic market town of Wimborne.
The park's stunning setting is centred around a Grade 2* listed building, once owned by Henry VIII and listed in the Doomsday Book, Tudor Rose House is now available to book for short breaks.Today the park still enjoys the tranquillity of this beautiful part of Dorset.
- AA Five Gold Pennant Award 2018
- Modern Shop/Reception area
- The Olde Cart Shed - Opening times vary. Please contact coffee shop for further information.
- Heated outdoor pool (Available from May-September opening days will vary outside of school holidays)
- Award winning shower & toilet facilities
Facilities at Wilksworth
The shower and toilet facilities offer every modern convenience including; free hair dryers, free showers, shaving points, and even underfloor heating.
There is also a disabled bathroom and for families who prefer a little more privacy, a family bathroom is available upon request.
- Large undercover washing up area for all campers to use.
- Wi-Fi is available on the park, (charges apply) Please ask in reception for details.
Pitch Types at Wilksworth
- Fully Serviced Grass Pitches with electric hook-up, up to c.8 Meters
- Hardstanding Pitches with electric hook-up, up to c.6 Meters
- Executive Hardstanding Pitches with electric hook-up, individual water tap and waste water drain. Up to c.8 Meters
The pitch price includes up to 6 people (max), one car (max) and either a tent, caravan or motor home with standard awning.
Splash out in the superb, newly refurbished, fully heated outdoor swimming & junior pool which opens for weekends from early May and then daily for both the summer half term holiday at the end of May and the summer holidays until September. There is also a full size and junior size tennis court, Table Tennis and a dog exercise paddock.
- BMX track & Football field
- Play Area
- Tiny Town - Our miniature village of playhouses
A family of holiday parks
Guests staying at Wilksworth Caravan Park are welcome to use the facilities at any of our other holiday parks. Your passes, issued on arrival, will be accepted across any of our parks.
Oakdene Forest Park, just 20 minutes down the road, offers:
Great days out
On your doorstep there is the beautiful Cranborne Chase, the New Forest, Hardy Country and miles of golden beaches stretching from Swanage to the award winning Bournemouth beach, offering a spectacular costal path to explore.
- Wimborne Minster
- Splashdown Waterpark
- Monkey World
Read our Explore and Enjoy section for information on all attractions, festivals and all the local events that the area has to offer and what we recommend.
Wilksworth Caravan Park, Cranborne Road, Wimborne, Dorset, BH21 4HW, United Kingdom
Wilksworth Caravan Park Reviews
“Will definitely return”
10 out of 10. "We had a fabulous time (helped by good weather!). Everywhere was clean and well maintained. We will definitely return." Mrs Bell
Shorefield Country Park, September 2018
“Well and truly recommend”
Great place to come and relax. Good pool for kids and adults and clean shower block etc. Would come again and well and truly recommend...read more
Wilksworth Caravan Park, June 2018
“Camping as it should be”
We took our tourer for a week and had a fantastic holiday. Friendly staff. Toilet/showers lovely and clean. Site was spotless everywhere. Our nine year old loved the tennis courts, basket ball, football pitch, playground, bmx track, swimming pool...read more
Certificate of Excellence Award 2017
Wilksworth Caravan Park, August 2018