With the many updates in Government guidance and advice, we have made some considerable changes to our usual breaks to let you safely enjoy a south coast staycation. Our ‘Shorefield Getaways’ let you escape and relax in the great outdoors and make treasured family memories, without all our usual facilities. Discover nature along the miles of beaches right on our doorstep or explore the vast open spaces of the New Forest. Our parks are ideally located for making the most of the outdoors, wherever you choose to experience them on your staycation.
We were delighted to have safely opened many of our fantastic facilities across our parks, all with new social distancing measures in place. We have put together this handy guide, with what we hope to reopen and when, to help you plan your staycation.
Some facilities may remain closed for 2021 'Shorefield Getaways', for your safety. Our ‘Shorefield Getaways’ experience will apply for all new bookings arriving in 2021 until further notice.
- Self-contained accommodation
- Make cherished memories together
- Family-run, from our family to yours
- Stunning coastal walks
- Woodland settings
- Miles of local beaches
- Contactless check-in
- Space to relax and just be together
- Pet-friendly parks
- Hot tub retreats
- Enhanced cleaning procedures
- Track and trace in place at all our parks
- Face coverings mandatory for all staff in our public areas
- Indoor swimming pools
- Food delivery service at Oakdene & Shorefield
- Perfect for a staycation
- See more Hide