Last updated 17th May 2021: We were delighted to be able to safely reopen many of our fantastic facilities following the first lockdown, all with new social distancing measures in place. What we will be able to offer will depend on the date of your arrival, as well as the latest announcements as a result of the government's reviews.
Currently, the following facilities have now safely reopened across our parks:
- Indoor swimming pools at all parks (with reduced capacity, pre-booking required)
- Outdoor play areas
- On-site shops across all parks
- Socially distanced, seated entertainment at Oakdene Forest Park and Shorefield Country Park
- Indoor or outdoor dining at our bars and restaurants at Oakdene Forest Park and Shorefield Country Park
- Food delivery service to your accommodation at Oakdene Forest Park and Shorefield Country Park
- Gyms at Oakdene Forest Park and Shorefield Country Park (with reduced capacity, pre-booking required)
- Indoor arcades at Oakdene Forest Park and Shorefield Country Park
- Go Active+ Activities at Oakdene Forest Park (pre-booking required)
- Adventure Golf at Oakdene Forest Park
- The Treehouse Escape Room at Oakdene Forest Park (pre-booking required)
- Outdoor sports courts at Shorefield Country Park (pre-booking required)
- Reflections Day Spa at Shorefield Country Park
Whilst we’d love to be able to open all our usual facilities, some will remain closed for your safety until any changes are announced by the Government. We've put together our handy guide with what we hope to reopen and when, following the government's roadmap.
We regret that we are not yet able to reopen saunas and steam rooms until further notice. Unfortunately the Retreat Bar and Gym at Merley Court also remain closed until further notice. You can still get away and enjoy the stunning open spaces, miles of beaches and scenic woodlands on one of our 'Shorefield Getaways'.
Please note that for our camping and touring holidays, we regret that our shared shower facilities must remain closed until at least the 21st June. Please therefore ensure your tourer or tent has its own 'on-board' wash facilities. Our shared toilet facilities are open as usual.
Rest assured we are working hard to ensure we can offer you as much of the Shorefield Holidays Experience as possible on your staycation.
We will keep you updated if the Government make any announcements that indicate whether we will be permitted to re-open our facilities and any changes that may take place.