The informal campsite situated at Oakdene Forest Park in Dorset provides the ideal place to retreat. Make a splash in the swimming pools or explore the Dorset coast, then return to enjoy a relaxing night under the stars in your very own tent.
Just a short drive from the sandy beaches of Bournemouth, Mudeford Quay and the market town of Ringwood, here makes the ideal place for exploring the South Coast.Read more Hide
- Designated grass pitches suitable for tents
- Access to all the park's facilities
- Open from 28th May - 6th June and 23rd July - 31st August 2021 (school holidays)
- Shower and toilet facilities
- From just £30 per night!
- Perfect for Dorset holidays
- No Wi-Fi access from your pitch, but complimentary Wi-Fi in the main complex buildings on park
- Please note that these pitches are not suitable for motorhomes or touring caravans
- See more Hide