Oakdene™ Forest Park
St. Leonards, Dorset, BH24 2RZ
Oakdene Forest Park, on the edge of the Dorset and Hampshire border, is set in 55 acres and borders the Avon Forest and unspoilt river meadows.
The park is the ideal holiday home ownership option for families, with great on-park facilities, children’s entertainment, special events and a superb range of activities & sports.
In every direction you can explore nature reserves, country parks and Forestry Commission land. There are plenty of lovely walks and cycle trails leading straight off the park into the Avon Forest.
Alternatively, if you dream of long lazy days by the sea, then close by is Bournemouth’s award winning seven miles of sun kissed beaches for you to enjoy.
After a long day exploring the South Coast you can then enjoy the comfort of your very own holiday home at Oakdene Forest Park.
Ownership at Oakdene Forest Park
Start making every weekend a holiday
Oakdene Forest Park is laid out in such a way that you get the best of both worlds, whether you want to make the most of the on-park facilities with the family or escape to one of our many secluded cul-de-sac developments.
Like choosing a home itself, there are a number of factors to consider when selecting a plot. Do you want to be close to the facilities, or in a quieter location?
Whatever you decide, we will guide you through the entire selection process and do our utmost to find the perfect holiday home plot for you.
Stunning range of holiday homes for sale
- Beautifully landscaped plots & exclusive developments
- Range of models to choose from including bespoke layouts & schemes
- All holiday homes fully furnished with fixtures & fittings included
- New caravan holiday homes from £32,995
- Pre-loved holiday homes from £26,995
- Luxury lodge holiday homes from £89,995
- 11 month holiday home usage
Unrivalled park facilities
- The Acorn Bar & Restaurant & The Oak Showbar
- 10% owners discount on all food & drink
- Live family entertainment & kid's club throughout the year
- Multi-station gymnasium, personal fitness training & free classes
- Heated indoor pool with flume, sauna, steam room & spa
- Seasonal outdoor pool
- Owners discounts on all Go Active+ range activities
- Exclusive owners evenings & event
- Includes 10 exclusive memberships for friends & family
So much to see & do...
Oakdene Forest Park is perfect for those looking to find a bolthole to go off exploring the countryside and coast that the South of England has to offer.
- Bournemouth & Poole
- The New Forest & Local Beaches
- Paultons Park & Peppa Pig World
- Monkey World
- Brownsea Island
Other park facilities and services:
- Access to VIP park wide Wi-Fi network (included in your site fees)
- Well stocked supermarket & off license
- Children's play park
Our Ambassador’s Club is our way of rewarding you, our most loyal customers, with great discounts across our services as well as keeping you informed and up to date with all our latest exclusive offers and events on the park.
This months featured holiday home...
Regal Elegance - New
2016 | 2 Bedroom | 38ft x 12ft Inspired by the classic English country garden, the inviting new Regal Elegance features rustic colours and a warm oak theme throughout.
Light pours into the living area through the large front window, or optional French doors, framed by the traditional style check curtains. The pleasing symmetrical window placement in the lounge and kitchen allow flexibility in plot placement, as views can be enjoyed on all sides.
The spacious lounge features a contemporary new fire surround and freestanding TV unit, as well as generous 'floating' sofa seating with reversible scatter back cushions, allowing you to easily change the look of your living area. The practical dinette carries the same styling and provides a great space to enjoy family mealtimes.
The modern kitchen is bright and inviting; with a large fridge-freezer, integrated microwave and stainless steel extractor fan all included as standard. The pretty new colour scheme continues into the bedrooms, with sumptuous curtain fabrics and co-ordinating headboards giving these rooms a lavish feel.
All holiday homes purchased include your 2017/18 season running costs
- Pro rata 2017/18 site fees included
- Pro rata 2017/18 rates included
- Pro rata 2017/18 insurance included
Also included with this holiday home:
- Double Glazing
- Central Heating
- UPVC Steps
- UPVC Skirting