Oakdene Forest Park
St. Leonards, Dorset, BH24 2RZ
Oakdene Forest Park, which is situated on the edge of Dorset and Hampshire is set in 55 acres and borders the Avon Forest and unspoilt river meadows. The ideal holiday home ownership option for families, with great on-park facilities and entertainment.
Oakdene Forest Park is laid out in such a way that you can appreciate the best of both worlds. Whether you want to make the most of the on-park facilities with the family or escape to one of our many secluded and relaxing cul-de-sac developments.
Buying your next holiday home with us at Oakdene Forest Park couldn't be easier, we provide a dedicated team member to guide you through the entire selection process ensuring you find the perfect holiday home plot to suit you.
A stunning range of holiday homes for sale...
- Starting from £26,995
- Luxury Lodges from £89,995
- Fully furnished
- Fixtures and fittings included
- 11 month holiday season
- Landscaped plots
- Range of models to choose from
Superb park facilities...
- Bar, Restaurant & Showbar
- Live family entertainment
- Daily Kid's club
- Outdoor Pool & heated indoor pool
- Gym & Spa
- Sauna & steam room
- Children's play park
So much to see & do...
Oakdene Forest Park is perfect for those looking to find a bolthole to go off exploring the countryside and coast that the South of England has to offer.
- Bournemouth & Poole
- The New Forest & Local Beaches
- Paultons Park & Peppa Pig World
- Moors Valley Country Park
- Brownsea Island
- Access to owners park wide Wi-Fi network
- 10% owners discount on all food & drink
- Exclusive owners events
- Additional memberships for friends & family
Our Ambassador’s Club is our way of rewarding you, with great discounts on our services as well as keeping you informed and up to date with all our latest exclusive offers and events on the park.