Welcome to Merley Court Holiday Park
Merley, Wimborne, Dorset, BH21 3AA
A beautifully tranquil park in the heart of East Dorset, ideally located just two miles from the market town of Wimborne and close to Poole.
With a host of beautiful Dorset beaches on your doorstep, as well as many great attractions such as Monkey World and the Tank Museum, you're never short of fantastic days out and things to do.
The park is also adjacent to the Castleman Trailway, a famous countryside route through East Dorset.
Dogs are permitted on park, provided they are well behaved and kept on a lead whilst on the park.
With fantastic on-site facilities and so much to do locally, Merley Court makes the perfect place to pitch your tent or motorhome.
Facilities at Merley Court
- The Retreat - A relaxed bar offering drinks & snacks.
- The Atrium - A scenic sunlit room with seating, adjacent to the outdoor pool.
- Wifi available to all pitches.
- Large outdoor play area.
- Toilet and shower blocks.
The Retreat is open from Easter until October, and closed from November to Easter. Opening hours will vary.
Pitch Types at Merley Court
- Serviced Grass Pitches with electric hook up.
- Serviced Hardstanding Pitches on gravel or tarmac ground, with electric hook up.
- Executive Pitches on gravel or tarmac ground with electric hook up, individual water taps and drainage.
- Many pitches at Merley Court will take up to an 8m tent, caravan or motorhome.
Where better to cool off on a hot day than in our outdoor pool? Camping and touring guests at Merley can choose to make the most of our heated outdoor pool or soak up the sun on one of our courtyard sunloungers. There's even a toddler's paddling pool for our smaller guests.
The outdoor pool is usually open on weekends from the spring bank holiday until July 23rd, and then daily until early September (weather dependent).
Explore Our Sister Park
Merley Court guests are welcome to use the facilities at our sister park, Oakdene Forest Park, just a 20 minute drive away which offers:
Great Days Out
The surrounding area of Dorset boasts some of the UK's best scenery, and Bournemouth and Poole are both easily reachable from the park. Some of our favourite things to do locally whilst camping at Merley Court are:
- Cycle or walk the Castleman Trailway along the old Dorchester to Southampton railway line.
- Discover the scenic market town of Wimborne
- Visit Monkey World
Merley Court Holiday Park, Merley, Wimborne, Dorset, BH21 3AA, United Kingdom
Merley Court Reviews
10 out of 10. "We had a lovely time park and surrounding area lovely would definitely use again thank you"
Merley Court, June 2018
“Definitely will go back”
Had 3 nights at Merley and loved it. Very friendly and helpful staff. Toilets and showers are very clean. Definitely will go back...read more
Merley Court, February 2018
Only stayed for 1 night but will definitely be back. Amazing wee place and staff so nice and friendly. Thanks again...read more
Certificate of Excellence Award 2018
Merley Court, July 2018