Swanage Coastal Park
Priests Way, Swanage, Dorset BH19 2RS
located on the Isle of Purbeck, the park is unashamedly designed to offer peace and quiet so that you can relax and unwind. There is something for every member of the family and plenty of countryside to explore at your own pace.
If you’re looking for a Dorset holiday home Swanage Coastal Park offers everything you need, especially those who want a relaxing retreat.
Swanage marks the start of the world famous Jurassic Coast, England's first natural World Heritage Site, which stretches from 'Old Harry Rocks' all the way down to Exmouth in Devon.
Perfect for sitting out on your very own private luxury holiday home decking, sipping a glass of your favourite drink and enjoying the breathtaking views.
A stunning range of holiday homes for sale...
Discover the Atlas Trend Lodge with its chic styling and contemporary feel, this holiday home will set you apart from the crowd. Available to view now.
- Holiday homes from £47,995
- Luxury lodges from £145,995
- Landscaped plots
- Bespoke layouts, all fully furnished with fixtures & fittings included
- 10 month holiday season
- Exclusive new developments
Search all our new holiday homes for sale at Swanage Coastal Park using our holiday home finder above.
So much to see & do...
Swanage Coastal Park is perfect for those looking to find a bolthole to go off exploring the countryside and coast that the South of England has to offer.
- Corfe Castle
- The historic Swanage steam railway
- Swanage town & sandy beaches
- Miles of spectacular walks & trails
- Un-rivalled views
- Fantastic local attractions & places to visit
Park facilities and services...
- Access to the owner's park wide Wi-Fi network (included in your site fees)
- Park Reception
- Pet Friendly
Our Ambassador’s Club is our way of rewarding you, our most loyal customers, with great discounts across our services as well as keeping you informed and up to date with all our latest exclusive offers and events on the park.
Swanage town centre is just a short 15 minute stroll with the wonderful views and sights of Swanage Bay. Here you will find lots of wonderful things to enjoy such as;
- Award winning restaurants and bars
- Sandy beaches
- A vast variety of entertainment for everyone
- Multiple Festivals all year round
Swanage Coastal Park offers the perfect location to explore all these and more.