You have been granted access to the VIP wireless network, which you can use to access both the World Wide Web and Internet, and to check your personal email. Please review our full service expectations here: Wifi Service Expectations
Your VIP account details have been provided to you, but if you would like us to resend them, please email firstname.lastname@example.org including your unit details and account number.
To connect your wireless-ready device to your VIP network please follow the below steps:
Before you start, please review the following requirements:
- A wireless-network-ready device
- Your account number and password
Using your guest pass to connect requires a series of two procedures: (1) connecting your device to the VIP@[your park] network and then (2) logging in as a qualified Ambassador.
Finding the Wireless VIP Network (Devices Vary)
- On your PC/Windows desktop, check the system tray for a Wireless Connection icon (the tool tip reads "Wireless Network Connection/[name]").
- Right-click this icon and choose View Available Wireless Networks.
- When the Wireless Network Connection window appears, the VIP@[your park] WLAN will be listed.
- Select the WLAN VIP@[your park] network (various "neighbour nets" may also be listed) and click Connect.
- If a Wireless Network Connection confirmation dialog box asks you to confirm "connecting to an unsecured network", click Connect Anyway. The network is secured and client separation is in place across all parks.
- A connection status dialog appears, while a network address is obtained and initial connection established.
- When the Wireless Network Connection window displays "Connected", you can close this window and proceed to the next procedure.
Logging into the Network (first time only for each device)
Start a web browser and try to connect to neverssl.com. The wireless network login page automatically appears.
Enter your Customer Account Number & Password into the login screen (as shown below)
There is also an option to manually log off a device from the network by browsing to the webpages listed below by park and selecting the log off option. You will then be able to immediately connect a replacement device.
When connected to the VIP network, you have access to the internet and World Wide Web, but you cannot use any services such as file sharing, intranets, or printers. To review our full terms and conditions please visit our website at the following web address: Terms of Service