Your ownership journey starts here
Owning a holiday home with us on the South Coast has never been more accessible.
The true value of a holiday home is far more than the monetary cost. The advantages include: A guarantee of continuously high standards in your holiday accommodation. It’s decorated, furnished and equipped to your own taste and available anytime you want at no extra cost. Plus, the independence factor – you’re free to go on holiday when you please.
- Come and see for yourself. We have a choice of 6 parks on the South Coast and we’ll help you choose from a small, quiet rural park to a family friendly park with kids play areas and entertainment.
- You can easily visit all 6 in one day, so make a day of it! The South Coast and New Forest area is one of the most picturesque areas in the UK, you could explore the local area as well.
- If not, or you would prefer to break the visits up, we could organise for you to stay in one of our dedicated ‘Try Buy’ Holiday Homes, free of charge.
The Next Steps
- Once you have booked your park visit, the team will give you a guided tour of the park and all it facilities, plus show you what extra benefits our holiday home owners receive. We will even treat you to lunch in our Restaurants.
- Final Arrangements & Delivery – We will help with finance, insurance, park siting and installation, including connecting all mains and other services, ready for you to move in.
- Enjoy - With your holiday home in place, plus aftersales support and guarantees, all you have to do is sit back and enjoy!
We are experienced in assisting people through the entire buying process, and are more than happy to clear up any queries which you may have. Read our buyers guide to understand the costs involved.
Frequently Asked Questions
Below you will find answers to some of the questions we are most commonly asked:
Q. How Long Can I Stay On Park For? Read More
A. All of our parks are holiday parks, they cannot be used to live on, but you can come and go as and when you like during the 11 months we are open. Typically, our parks are closed early January to early February.
Q. Can my family and friends come and visit? Read More
A. We find that more and more purchasers now are not just only thinking of how the holiday park could work for them but also for their children, grand kids, and friends. You will receive Ownership passes that can be allocated to these so they can either come and visit you when you are at your holiday home or use it when you are busy and cannot make it down.
Q. Are your parks pet friendly? Read More
A. Yes, we also allow pets into allotted areas of our complexes, so you don’t have to leave them behind while you enjoy a drink or a meal. We just ask that whilst on park you must keep your dog on a short lead at all times.
Q. Do holiday homes come with a warranty? Read More
A. Yes; when it comes to brand new holiday homes, a warranty is always included. There is some variation between manufacturers, but you can expect to receive between 1 and 5 years warranty.
A new luxury Mercedes Cabriolet could be yours...WIN A CAR
and be entered into our FREE draw to win a brand new 2018 Mercedes C-Class Convertible!