New Forest Lodge Retreat
Downton Lane, Milford-on-Sea, Hampshire SO41 0LG
Our exclusive gated lodge park is next door to Shorefield Country Park and also situated on the doorstep of the beach at Milford-on-Sea, with its iconic view over the sailing waters of the Solent to chalk ridges of The Needles and the Isle of Wight
The park is also on the edge of the New Forest National Park with its ancient, wild landscape and roaming ponies. So if you are looking for a bolthole to go off exploring some of the South of England’s finest countryside and coastline, New Forest Lodge Retreat is your perfect getaway location.
Our new gated luxury lodge park will be an exclusive community for owners, who will be able to choose from a selection of 12 luxury boutique lodges for sale. Each lodge is beautifully designed and craftsman built to provide spacious, contemporary holiday living that blends beautifully into the superb landscaped setting.
The pinnacle of lodge ownership...
We have maximised the space around each lodge with large decking areas, and double parking bays.
The development will also have WIFI and full use of all the facilities at Shorefield Country Park
- Large Spacious Plots
- Single Private Parking
- Complete with Decking
- WIFI Access Available
Discover the Pathfinder Tuscany featured here, available to view today.
Unrivalled facilities & benefits
- Exclusive Health & Fitness Club, featuring multi-station gymnasium and personal training, heated indoor & outdoor pool, sauna, steam room & spa bath.
- Exclusive owners discount at Reflections Day Spa
- Exclusive owners discount in the bars, restaurant & Supermarket
- Owners exclusive evenings & events
- Includes 10 exclusive memberships for friends & family
Our Ambassador’s Club is our way of rewarding you, our most loyal customers, with great discounts across our services as well as keeping you informed and up to date with all our latest exclusive offers and events on the park.
So much on your doorstep...
Owning a luxury lodge on our secluded park is the perfect option for those looking to find a bolthole to go off exploring the countryside and coast that the South of England has to offer.
- Lymington and the New Forest
- Beaulieu Motor Museum and village
- Paultons Park & Peppa Pig World
- Hurst Castle & The Isle of Wight
- Fantastic golf courses on your doorstep