As you may remember we have taken the decision to discontinue our Sterling Maintenance Scheme, which closed at the end of December, our accounts teams are working on refunds where applicable at present.
With our B-Sure maintenance scheme we can give you peace of mind that your holiday home is safe and compliant for you, your family and friends who may use it as well as being ready to go onto the Shorefield Holidays Letting scheme should you wish to do so.
- Landlord’s Gas Safety Check + Gas Service for up to 3 gas appliances excluding parts/replacement.
- Carbon Monoxide Alarms & Smoke Alarms will be checked as part of the service and if found defective will be replaced at an additional cost as these are required in order to issue the gas certificate.
• 3 Yearly Fixed Electrical Certificate excluding parts and any required repairs.
- Portable Appliance Testing - 20 items included as per your list (any more will incur an additional charge).
- Annual check of Fire Extinguishers (completed normally in January).
Following your tests, you will be advised of the findings and be provided with a quote if necessary to replace any parts or carry out any required repairs. The quote is not obligatory however should you be on the Shorefield Holidays Lettings scheme your unit may be removed from the scheme until the works are completed or you can demonstrate the works has been carried out by a competent person.
Unlike Sterling there is no minimum age requirement or restriction for a holiday home to added to this scheme.
Full details of the scheme can be found https://www.shorefield.co.uk/ownership/ambassador-information-portal/ambassadors-b-sure-application
If you have any questions, please contact your Estates Team.