Over the next few months, we will be working with our contractor, Hawkins, to conduct essential underground electrical testing across parks to ensure the safety and continuity of supplies. It's standard practice across the holiday park industry to conduct testing whilst the parks are operational as this allows us to carry out any works needed during the parks closed periods. We have ensured that we keep disruptions to your holiday home to the very minimum. Testing will result in intermittent minutes without power instead of long periods of downtime.
TESTING TO TAKE PLACE IN OCTOBER:
- Forest Edge Holiday Park - w/c 11th October
- Merley Court Holiday Park - w/c 11th October
TESTING TO TAKE PLACE IN NOVEMBER:
- Wilksworth Caravan Park - w/c 15th November
- Shorefield Country Park - w/c 22nd November
- Shorefield Country Park - w/c 29th November
TESTING TO TAKE PLACE IN DECEMBER:
- Shorefield Country Park - w/c 6th December
- Downton Holiday Park - w/c 6th December
- Shorefield Country Park - w/c 13th December
- New Forest Lodge Retreat - w/c 13th December
There will be some improvement works being undertaken across the park. Our Estates teams will be working alongside Hawkins to ensure that disruptions are kept to a minimum however at times there may be some prolonged periods of downtime.
IMPROVEMENT WORKS TO TAKE PLACE IN OCTOBER:
- Oakdene Forest Park - w/c 18th October
IMPROVEMENT WORKS TO TAKE PLACE IN NOVEMBER:
- Oakdene Forest Park - w/c 1st November
- Oakdene Forest Park - w/c 8th November
- Oakdene Forest Park - w/c 15th November
We appreciate your understanding whilst we carry out these essential works.