Lytton Lawn Touring Park
Lymore Lane, Milford on Sea, Hampshire, SO41 0TX
Set in 8 acres of glorious, peaceful parkland Lytton Lawn Touring Park has a great reputation with our guests for offering a tranquil and relaxing rural retreat that everyone in the family will enjoy. The new larger reception and well stocked shop make this an outstanding, comfortable, self-sufficient park.
It is not only the park which makes our visitors return year on year - the coastline along this part of the south of England is spectacular and boasts fabulous towns such as Highcliffe, Mudeford, Christchurch and Bournemouth all of which are just a short drive away.
Another advantage of this park is that it is situated just a mile inland from the pretty village of Milford-on-Sea with its quaint shops, village green, gorgeous seafront and gently shelving beach. The park is also within walking distance of the picturesque harbour of Keyhaven, within easy reach of the Isle of Wight ferry terminal in nearby Lymington and the New Forest.
Guests can choose hardstanding Premier pitches or serviced grass pitches on this tranquil park. Pitch price at Lytton Lawn Touring Park includes free use of leisure and entertainment facilities at Shorefield Country Park (ask the staff on Reception for the beautiful woodland cycle route).
Top 5 reasons why people choose Lytton Lawn Touring Park
- Peaceful, self-contained 4 star coastal park near a charming English village
- Free use of the fabulous leisure and entertainment facilities at Shorefield Country Park 2.5 miles away
- Spacious grass or hardstanding Premier pitches – many will take up to an 8m unit
- Friendly, family atmosphere
- Lots to do in the local area plus easy access to the New Forest National Park and the IOW ferry terminal at Lymington
Includes table tennis, pool table and air hockey. Complimentary WiFi available here.
Children’s Play Area
This safe children’s play area is sure to keep your kids active and entertained.
Dog Walking Area
All the exercise your dog will need is on park as well as further walking routes in nearby woodland, coastline and fields.
Large Recreation Field
For sports and activities requiring a larger space, there is a recreation field ideal for football, rounders and cricket.
Facilities at Shorefield Country Park
Guests at Lytton Lawn Touring Park are welcome to use all the leisure facilities at Shorefield Country Park, just over 2.5 miles away.
Guests at Lytton Lawn Touring Park are welcome to see all the entertainment at Shorefield Country Park, 2 and a half miles away. There is also plenty to discover in the local area.
Places to eat and drink
There are no eating outlets at the park itself but there is plenty of choice at Shorefield and in the village of Milford-on-Sea, a mile away.
● Launderette ● Well stocked shop with off licence and camping equipment
● Ice block hire
● Calor gas exchange
● Chemical and motorcaravan disposal points
● Free, hot showers
● Complimentary WiFi is available in the games room
● The voltage for electric hook up is 16 amp on Premier pitches and 10 amp on Serviced grass pitches