We recognise that the current situation surrounding the UK is potentially unsettling and we would like to reassure you that we are closely monitoring the developing situation on a daily basis and following Government guidance to ensure you can enjoy the holiday you deserve.
- We regret to announce that we have taken the difficult decision to close our holiday parks and their facilities for all our holiday guests and owners until at least Thursday 30th April 2020.
- If you have a holiday booked with us and due to arrive prior to Thursday 30th April, a member of our Reservations Team will be in contact with you as soon as possible to discuss your options.
- Due to a very high demand, we ask that you please wait for our team to call you.
- New bookings will be accepted with an arrival date on or after 15th June. Our booking guarantee below will cover any new bookings after this date.
This decision has not been an easy one, but we feel is in the best interests of safety for you as a guest as well as for our staff.
Our Booking Guarantee
All bookings made from 11th March 2020, along with bookings made prior to this date arriving before 22nd May 2020 will now be covered in our Booking Guarantee:
1. The ‘Booking Guarantee’ covers any bookings with an arrival date before 22nd May 2020.
2. The ‘Booking Guarantee’ covers you for the value of your holiday to be taken at an alternative arrival date in 2020.
3. If you choose a future holiday date that is cheaper than your initial booking no refund of the difference will be given.
4. You may also upgrade your future holiday by paying the difference from what you have paid and the upgraded holiday price.
5. Our standard booking T&C 6.4 (a) balance payments due no later than 8 weeks from your arrival date, will now be reduced to 6 weeks.
This new Booking Guarantee is in addition to item 16. within our full Holiday Terms and Conditions
Our team is available seven days a week, 9am to 5pm. We will of course be constantly reviewing the situation along with our booking guarantee terms and conditions above to reflect the current government guidelines.
We would like to thank you for your continued support and hope to welcome you at one of our holiday parks soon.