Whether you're staying at one of our parks over bonfire night or you're just looking for some inspiration locally, here's our round-up of the best fireworks displays this coming weekend.
Firework Displays in The New Forest
Lymington | Saturday 6th November 2021
- Where: Strawberry Fields, Boldre, Lymington, SO41 8PT
- When: From 4pm - 10pm
- How much: £11 per adult, £5.50 per child
New Forest Firework Night is back and better than ever! Boasting fireworks from two-times winners of the British Firework Championships, you're sure to see a fantastic display. Not only that, but you can also expect a 'huge bonfire', fairground rides, live music, delicious food and the 'Hop On Inn' double-decker bus bar!
Firework Displays in Dorset
Poole | Friday 5th November 2021
- Where: The Quay, Poole, Dorset, BH15 1HJ
- When: Event opens at 5pm. The main firework finale begins at 8pm.
- How much: FREE entry!
Don't miss out on this FREE fireworks display over Poole Harbour! The party atmosphere starts from 5pm with live music, family entertainment and activities to keep the fun going until the big firework finale. The firework finale will start at 8pm so get yourself down in time!
Christchurch | Friday 5th November 2021
- Where: The Three Tuns, Christchurch, BH23 8JH
- When: From 5:30pm
- How much: £5 per adult and £3 per child advance price. (£7 per adult and £4 per child on the gate price).
All money raised from the Bransgore Fireworks and Bonfire at The Thee Tuns will go to Bransgore School. Hot food is also available as well as a range of snack and novelty glow products!
Fireworks with City Cruises in Poole | Friday 5th November 2021
- Where: Departs from Poole Quay, BH15 1HJ
- When: 7:15pm - 8:20pm
- How much: From £12.00 per adult and from £7.50 per child. Please check the City Cruises website for further details
Looking for something extra special this bonfire night? Join City Cruises for the best seats in the house as you sail through Poole Harbour, Brownsea Island, Sandbanks Peninsula and more. Enjoy panoramic views from the open-deck seating before watching the magnificent firework display along Poole Quay.
Ringwood Raceway | Saturday 6th November 2021
- Where: Matchams Raceway in Ringwood
- When: Gates open 12 midday. Fireworks at 8:40pm, closes 10.00pm
- How much: Prices range from £5 - £20
For the petrolheads out there, the fireworks night at Matchams is one like no other! A fantastic fireworks display paired with a night of adrenaline-filled Banger Racing make for a truly unforgettable experience.
Ringwood | Sunday 7th November 2021
- Where: Carvers Recreation Ground, Ringwood, BH24 1JD
- When: From 3pm. 'Low bangs' display at 5.30pm, main fireworks at 7pm
- How much: Advance tickets £1.50, tickets on the gate £3
The fantastic thing about the display at Carvers Recreation Ground is that there is even a quiet 'low bangs' display, which is a wonderful idea for those family members who may not be comfortable with loud noises. There's also live music, fairground rides, a bonfire, children's entertainment as well as a food and beer tent, meaning there's plenty for the whole family!
With plenty going on around our parks, there's sure to be plenty to keep both the adults and younger members of the family entertained when you stay with us. We've always got fantastic special offers too, so whether you're after a last-minute break with the kids this weekend or a cosy getaway with a partner, you're sure to find something to suit you.
We've made every effort to ensure the events listed here are accurate, however dates and times may be subject to change by the event organisers. Please check with each event before heading down to avoid disappointment.