Before You Arrive
We want your Spa experience with us to be as individual and unique as possible. Therefore, we kindly ask that all appointments are booked at spa reception or over the phone on 01590 648339 in advance to avoid any disappointment.
Please note that, as a courtesy to all our clients, a prompt appointment schedule is adhered to therefore please arrive at least 15 minutes prior to your appointment.
Upon arrival you will be asked to fill out a consultation form or you are welcome to print the form off and bring it with you. This will allows us to know a little more about you to ensure you receive the very best care and attention. You will then have time to get changed into your robe and slippers provided.
- Clients who wish to change or cancel an appointment are kindly requested to provide at least 24 hours notice.
- In order to preserve a peaceful atmosphere we request that all mobile phones must be switched off at all times when in the Spa.
- Treatment prices are subject to change without notice.
- Reflections Elemis Day Spa operates a no smoking policy.
- Non members are welcome to use the spa.
- All clients must be over 16 years of age.
- When you book, please notify our therapists of any existing or former medical conditions or treatments received that may affect the services they are able to offer you:
- Cardiac conditions
- Back or neck injury
- Radiotherapy or chemotherapy. Please note clients are politely reminded that for their own protection if they have suffered from cancer in the last 5 years, you will be asked to provide a doctors note prior to treatment.
- If you have undergone surgery in the last three months.
- If you have ever had Deep Vein Thrombosis (DVT).
- Skin allergies / sensitivity which may be aggravated by some of our products
- Some treatments may be unsuitable, so you should consult your doctor prior to booking. If you are unsure please provide a doctor’s letter. We are unable to make refunds if you fail to disclose a medical condition at the time of booking which subsequently prevents you receiving your treatment.